OTT.X Academic memberships are for students and faculty with interest in the OTT streaming media and entertainment business including content licensing and acquisition, marketing, promotion, merchandising, and content operations.
- Complimentary or discounted access to the speaker portions of OTT.X conferences and online events including Online Live, the X Fronts and the OTT.X Summit.
- Subscription to all OTT.X emails, updates, and industry research including conference presentations, the weekly newsbrief and the annual OTT.X industry report.
- Access to OTT.X video recordings of conferences and online events.
- Attendance at specified OTT.X community networking events including selected Salons & Roundtable discussions.
- Connecting with and learning from some of the most influential and experienced leaders in the media and streaming industries.
- Gaining exposure to a professional environment.
- Access to the latest research and business analysis.
- Networking opportunities to help support education and future career development.
The membership fee for each college and university is $1,000 annually, and provides the above benefits to that school’s enrolled students.
TT.X is the not-for-profit trade association that has been supporting the home entertainment industry for over 30 years. Our members form a global community of organizations throughout the OTT streaming industry and include content, service and technology providers, channels, platforms and retailers.
Through our live and on-line industry marketplaces, cross-industry business initiatives, leadership development seminars, industry conferences and community gatherings we facilitate a vibrant ecosystem of organizations continually advancing the consumer experience and business of delivering audio-visual entertainment through OTT technologies.