We’re looking for a Senior Ad Operations Manager to help launch, oversee, and directly manage trafficking requests for Canela Media and Canela TV. In this role, you will work alongside Client Services to manage, track and optimize campaigns. You will be responsible for trafficking all digital creatives, setting up tags for performance tracking, troubleshooting, and providing campaign and optimization reporting. You will also work in our order management and analytics platform TapClicks to ensure the campaign setup is complete and accurate prior to launch. Lastly, you will work with the Client Services Manager to ensure client assets are delivered to all necessary parties.
This position requires strong technical skills, the ability to work at a fast pace, and the ability to adapt to all needs of our clients. In this role there will be many opportunities to learn and advance your skills.
This position will be based out of our Irvine Office with the option to work remotely once the candidate is established in their role.
You Will Be
· Organizing and managing media trafficking efforts (direct/programmatic buys); ensuring campaigns are properly configured and executed in a timely manner
· Ensure accurate ad trafficking, contract fulfillment and quality control across multiple Canela Media properties
· Tracking, measuring, analyzing and reporting on the performance of multiple advertising campaigns, including creating detailed performance reports and proposing optimization strategies
· Be the main point of contact for technical issues (delivery/creative) and resolve 3rd party discrepancies
· Organizing interdepartmental workflow to ensure all elements are handled according to process and schedule.
· Work alongside Product, Engineering and Yield Management teams to support sponsorship setup to ensure accurate ad delivery within Canela TV
· Supporting our Client Services team to provide updates on missing assets for campaigns, campaign pacing, performance and optimization opportunities
· Work within our order management and analytics platform, Tapclicks, to ensure campaigns follow proper naming conventions for trafficking and reporting while ensuring client 1st party reporting is properly flowing into the platform.
You Must Have
· 2-5 years of Ad Operations experience ideally at an Agency/Publisher/Ad Tech company
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Experience with Ad Servers, DSPs and video ad serving platforms (Google Campaign Manager, DV360, Basis, Xander/Appnexus, SpotX, SpringServe, Publica etc)
· Experience with AVOD services a plus
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel including pivot tables and formulas
· Familiarity with third-party tracking and monitoring tags, rich media vendors and order management systems is a must, including but not limited to, DCM, Sizmek, MOAT, IAS, DoubleVerify, Celtra, TapClicks, Operative, Tableau, Dataroma
· Have a strong understanding of media planning and buying processes
· Extreme attention to detail and a proven ability to solve problems
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Ability to deliver against multiple simultaneous tasks with excellence
· Basic knowledge of media campaign KPIs, such as click-through rate, viewability, engagement rate etc.
· Strong prioritization skills and accurately perform multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
· Ability to adapt to an ever-changing set of team needs and be able to thrive in a fast past environment while meeting deadlines