Univision’s Transformation team is seeking experienced Marketing Analysts to join our Streaming Data & Analytics team. This team handles data analytics, visualization & reporting for Univision’s Streaming & Digital products and works closely with Marketing, Paid Media, and Growth teams.
To succeed on this team, you must be a driven Marketing Analyst with hands-on technical skills. This role will drive and shape how we think about our data holistically through Paid Media, Organic, Customer Acquisition, Social and other general marketing actions and functions. In addition, the candidate must have strong technical skills and the ability to translate complex technical data into actionable insights for our Marketing partners and executives.
As a Manager, Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for deep-dive analyses, data visualization, forecasting and more. In this role, you’ll partner closely with our Marketing teams to analyze paid media performance, attribution models, customer acquisitions channels, and more.
You’ll bring your expertise in marketing analytics to drive improvements in how we collect and analyze marketing data. You will work with Marketing & Customer Acquisition teams to interpret data and make recommendations to optimize marketing spend, improve attribution modeling, and drive consumer growth.
Our team is highly collaborative, passionate about the media industry and oriented towards continuous improvement. We are looking for someone who excels at using technical skills to derive insights from large behavioral datasets, and who can translate the more nuanced aspects of analytics to a broad group of business partners and executives. This position is remote eligible for highly qualified applicants who do not live within driving distance to Univision’s office locations in Doral (Miami), Florida, or NYC
● Develop a data-driven understanding of marketing and paid media channels
● Conduct deep analysis of marketing campaigns and channels using SQL and BI tools
● Surface insights across Univision Digital teams to inform marketing decisions.
● Work closely with marketing technical teams to improve data capabilities.
● Synthesize data from multiple sources to build a richer, more complete perspective of the issue or opportunity, and related implications.
● Visualize data in a creative and concise manner to communicate insights to stakeholders and executives.
Required Skills & Experience:
● Bachelor's degree with 7+years of work experience in digital marketing analytics, data instrumentation, or statistical analysis.
● Expertise with SQL and working with GCP/Big Query for exploring large datasets.
● Strong technical aptitude for understanding how data is created, processed, and reported.
● Hands-on experience using common analytics tools (excel, gsheets) and building data stories using Looker or similar BI tools.
● Familiarity with media buying platforms and attribution tools (Kochava, AppsFlyer, DCM or similar).
● Solid knowledge of common statistical analysis and techniques.
● Outstanding written, visual & verbal presentation skills.
● Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
● Bilingual in both English and Spanish.
● Experience in digital measurement within the streaming industry and/or video advertising business model.
● Experience with subscription products.
● Employment/education will be verified.
● Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Univision requires that all U.S. and Puerto Rico employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to submit proof of vaccination. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will reasonably accommodate a qualified candidate, who may be unable to be vaccinated, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Univision is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.