Multicom Entertainment Group is seeking a Digital Operations Analyst to assist in our
global film and television distribution efforts. This position is ideal for enthusiastic
workers harboring a deep passion for film and TV, and an interest in learning the details
of digital content distribution.
The digital operations analyst will primarily be responsible for processing all deliveries of
TV and Films to support the worldwide distribution of the Multicom library. With
hundreds of titles ranging from classic television shows to highly sought after cult
movies, maintaining the daily operations and project management is crucial to the
ongoing success and growth of Multicom.
Additional responsibilities include metadata creation, organizing digital assets, and
publishing content to Vimeo & YouTube.
Additional skills and experience required include a basic understanding of the streaming
media industry and functional Excel/Google Sheets experience.
For more information about us here at Multicom Entertainment Group, please visit our
website at www.multicom.tv. We look forward to hearing from you!
• Research and creation of metadata
• Keen data entry and proofreading skills
• Timecode logging to create chapter points within metadata
• Monitoring and tracking systems of various tasks
• Participate in weekly meetings
• Distribute Metadata assignments
• Understanding of Post-Production & Streaming Media practices
• Minimum 2 years’ operational experience in OTT, post-production, digital
distribution, and/or digital asset management
• Strong familiarity with digital content lifecycle, from production through
distribution, including post-production, QC and delivery
• Outstanding communication skills and the ability to effectively present
requirements, challenges and solutions across internal and external teams and
• Experience in Office 356, Excel, Google Sheets
• Able to work remotely