Research Roundup Presented By 5:20 PM | The Great Migration to Streaming Originals | The NPD Group – Understanding the shifting content inventory mix
- 5:20 PM | The Great Migration to Streaming Originals | The NPD Group – Understanding the shifting content inventory mix and its resulting effect on viewership is critical as you navigate licensing deals and fine-tune your distribution strategy. During this session we will quantify the viewership impact from more services focusing their content mix on original programming.
- Speaker | Alex Arenas, Director of US Media Entertainment and Toys, The NPD Group
- 5:30 PM | Streaming’s Agile Approach to Win Over Customers | Comscore – From original vs. syndicated content lineups to more affordable price points to ad-supported vs. non-ad-supported models, streaming services are experimenting with new approaches to win over customers while remaining profitable. This session will provide a comprehensive overview of how streaming models are changing, what’s driving this shift, and the role social media has in winning over customers in this new media landscape.
- Speaker | James Muldrow, Vice President, Product Management, Comscore
- 5:40 PM | Vorhaus Advisors
- Speaker | Mike Vorhaus, CEO, Vorhaus Advisors
- 5:50 PM | Omdia
- Speaker | Marija Masalskis, Advertising research lead, Omdia
(Wednesday) 5:15 PM - 6:00 PM